Vision Statement: To see the Abel Pregnancy Resource Center become the first choice for women and men facing an unplanned pregnancy in southern West Virginia and southwest Virginia.
1. Building onto our facility a professional boutique with enough space to provide all the items needed for a healthy and safe pregnancy.
2. Building onto our facility a large audio/ video conference room to facilitate education of on biblical truths concerning pregnancy, sexuality and relationships. In addition, we would like to facilitate Bible studies as well as support groups in various areas of brokenness and recovery.
B. Personnel Recruitment
1. As of 07/18/22 we need to recruit a minimum of 5 more client advocates and 2 -3 more licensed nurses.
C. Expanded Hours
1. Abel PRC needs to be open for a minimum of 4 days a week, if not 5. We also need to be open later in the day as there are many women and men who work 9 – 5 jobs and cannot get to us during our current operational hours.
D. Training for the Body of Christ
1. Our churches are filled with loving, compassionate people who need to know what to say and what not to say to a person or a couple struggling with an unplanned pregnancy. Love, truth and support can be tricky when circumstances are intense, secretive and even at times, abusive. Abel PRC trains any individual who wants to be a part of the solution for a woman or man caught in the grip of an unplanned pregnancy.
– Abel Pregnancy Resource Center