Vision Statement: To see the Abel Pregnancy Resource Center become the first choice for women and men facing an unplanned pregnancy in southern West Virginia and southwest Virginia.
- Develop a long-term facility/medical clinic expansion plan.
- Increase our medical patients by 20%.
- Increase awareness of the Abel PRC: Recruit 3 social media savvy persons to create greater awareness of Abel PRC programs and services; design visual aids to use at community events/outreaches (i.e. table skirt, floor/table top displays); explore effective means of advertising to reach at-risk women.
- Explore ways to have a presence on the campuses of SVCC, BC, BSC and CU.
- Recruit volunteer medical personnel to serve in this ministry, i.e. nurse and registered sonographer.
- Expand the number of hours that the Abel PRC is open for services.
- Gain access into area middle and high schools to promote healthy life choices.
- Increase our monthly donors (regular supporters) by 25-50%. To increase our supporters by 25-50%, we need 9 - 18 more monthly donors.
- Recruit 2-3 more people to serve on the board of directors, preferablywith a background or experience in marketing, social media or medical services.
- Recruit several volunteer women and men to serve as Patient/Client Advocate.
- Replace the sign on our property and the sign in the church parking lot with signs that have our new name on it.
– Abel Pregnancy Resource Center